Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  SPONSORED BY... : (23 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) 6 days bit&#ES
@  SPONSORED BY... : (17 October 2014 - 05:31 PM) Big lizard in my backyard, Big lizard in my back yard, can't afford to feed it anymore.Big lizard in my back yard, Breakin down my neighbors back door
@  SPONSORED BY... : (11 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) and on and on. If i'm happy or i'm sad jack daniel's makes me feel alright, raise your glass up high and we'll drink on and on and on and on
@  SPONSORED BY... : (02 October 2014 - 07:00 PM) Day by Day they take our freedom,Who the "h e ll" gives them the right, hold your glass up high and we'll drink on and on
@  SPONSORED BY... : (30 September 2014 - 06:32 PM) some people say you gona die someday, I got news you never gota go
@  SPONSORED BY... : (28 September 2014 - 05:32 PM) OK, Here's a story about my Mom & Dad 1 was white and 1 was black and I'll bet your glad,I'm a half breed just look at me my skin is fair yet tan I don't know what the hel! am I so 1,2, 1,2,3 SLAM
@  Mean : (25 September 2014 - 08:47 AM) Nice seeing you guys@ssss
@  SPONSORED BY... : (24 September 2014 - 06:39 PM) Y = Yes it was
@  PokerKitty : (24 September 2014 - 02:08 PM) poor site... used to be so much fun :(
@  PokerKitty : (24 September 2014 - 02:07 PM) I love how SBD comments literally every day lol.
@  SPONSORED BY... : (23 September 2014 - 04:09 PM) So you think your kung fu is pretty good, I want to fight your brother,him against me, Let's Kung Fu
@  SPONSORED BY... : (22 September 2014 - 06:57 AM) Hea now and welcome to my house I'm gona have a barbque and maybe I'll invite ya
@  SPONSORED BY... : (19 September 2014 - 07:13 PM) Toilet, Toilet, Toilet, Toilet, Toilet and..... Flush
@  SPONSORED BY... : (18 September 2014 - 03:59 PM) O-My god my arm is on fire, sombody pass the mayonaise
@  SPONSORED BY... : (17 September 2014 - 01:18 PM) holy overweight tweenkie muncher batman, that girl is fat
@  SPONSORED BY... : (10 September 2014 - 05:42 PM) same bat (room) same bat time
@  SPONSORED BY... : (10 September 2014 - 05:41 PM) yes in dee dee do
@  rhino89523 : (10 September 2014 - 06:23 AM) Halloween this year???
@  SPONSORED BY... : (07 September 2014 - 07:19 PM) lady fingers
@  SPONSORED BY... : (03 September 2014 - 06:12 AM) cheeze doodles

50caliberracing

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_sandchick(en)_*

Guest_sandchick(en)_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:10 AM

50's real name is Richie.
Here's what his mug looks like!!
Richie_with_hat.jpg

Here's what he is currently driving in the sand!
IMG_7004___S.jpg

and on the street.........
Mint_400_2008_041.jpg

Richie's first trip to Dumont and why he started this site!!

Hmmmm I want to say I was about 18, had a cr250 and hated Dumont after the 1st trip. I couldnt ride the sand for nothing. I didnt give up that easy though. Went back 2 more times and decided I liked the sand alittle. Me and my roomate at the time really enjoyed the sand after 4-5 trips and started going to dumont almost every saturday for a year or so. I am now hooked to the sand like flys on sh!t. The paddle never comes off my bike. And when I say never its been 2 years since its seen a dirt tire.

I started going up on the big weekends about 8-9 years ago, we camped ganster style in tents and froze our asses off. I eventually moved up to a box trailer and slept in that, this is no upgrade from a tent let me tell you. I think it was colder than a da!@ tent. Then I got stuck sleeping in the back of my truck one time for one reason or another, it was great, so warm and quite, I loved it. I stayed in the truck for quite a few trips after that. Now finally after about 6 years of Dumont trips I got a fU(K^%$ toy hauler, I love that son of a bit%$.

The sand thickens,
I got a ride in a vw 1776 turbo buggy one night at comp hill and never had so much fun. We raced up the hill faster than sh!t about 3 times and I decided it was time for a rail. Before that ride I never even looked twice at rails, I thought they were alot of money and couldnt be that cool. I got home from that weekend and bought a long travel that week. Im on my 2nd long travel now and barely ride my bike anymore. Its backup I guess.

Now Im just hooked, I go almost every big weekdn and do a few coral pink trips every summer. I enjoy the sh!t so much I bought the Domain name DUMONTDUNES.COM and now spill out my life story to total strangers just because they like the dunes to

#2 MQUnlimited

MQUnlimited

Sand Pimp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,795 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 03:46 PM

...tea bagger! biggrin.gif